Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 11 - Full Moon meditation - Look up (2010)

Wherever you are in the world,
my friend,
if you have a chance to sit and give yourself 20 minutes to look up at the sky at night and gaze the silver rays from the moon and try to meditate on the beauty of life, on the rise of this miracle. This beautiful full moon entering the sign of Leo, so auspicious, so belle, can help us to alleviate the source of suffering and activate our pineal gland to bring us new sources of balance in our body and mind! Jack Johnson's Look up is a beautiful song that invite us to walk with the moon light.

to walk we need Food, as  we consume, is converted into 2 parts – mind energy and prana. The mind energy is centered in the pineal gland area from which vital electricl signals and hormones get secreted.
The full moon enters this gland to take control of all our activities from night till the time we wake up. The rays of the moon affect human beings, animals, plants, water, as our body consists of 60% water. So, the full moon meditation helps the seekers in going inward, transcend the mind, and feel the divinity within.

Let's enjoy a moment looking up at the sky, walking on our street, in our backyard or our window bathing our bodies with the light of the full moon...

Look up!!!

 "When I Look Up"


When I look up at the stars
As I walk in the night
Down the street by my house
It feels good

When I look up at the stars
As I walk in the night
Down the street by my house
It feels good

The light from the moon
Is afraid of the ground
So it falls behind spaces
And hides behind clouds

When I look up at the clouds
As they move through the night
With the wind
As I walk down the street

The light from the moon
Is afraid of the ground
So I step on the shadows
Of my own feet

2 comments:

  1. By looking at the moon, I know you are close. As you look at the moon, we are connected through a powerful source of energy

    beijos bella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the moon is in us, and we are involved by its light. i am with you, my dear friend, anywhere you are. neijos lindaaaa

    ReplyDelete